Now Accepting Proposals!
The Sexualities Project at Northwestern (SPAN) invites requests to co-sponsor events organized by Northwestern University faculty, staff, and students. Decisions about co-sponsorship funding will be based on the event’s relevance to our mission of promoting research and education on sexuality in social context. We review such requests on a rolling basis.
If you wish to apply, please send an email with the following information to Eliot Colin at email@example.com:
- The name of the event and a brief description
- Date, time, and location
- Target audience and anticipated attendance
- Itemized budget for the event (estimates are acceptable)
- How much is being requested from SPAN in co-sponsorship
- A brief explanation of the relevance of the event to SPAN’s mission
All co-sponsored events must acknowledge the Sexualities Project at Northwestern (SPAN) in advertising materials. Please contact Eliot Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about co-sponsorships. You will receive a confirmation from this email once your request has been received. If you do not receive an email confirming its receipt within one week, please inquire at the address above.